Immigrant Visas: Returning Resident Visa

A permanent resident, called a lawful permanent resident (LPR) or conditional resident (CR) who has remained outside the United States for longer than one year, or beyond the validity period of a Re-entry Permit, will require a new immigrant visa to re-enter the United States and resume permanent residence.  You can learn more about Returning Resident Visas by clicking here.

If you believe you qualify for a Returning Resident Visa and need to apply and schedule an interview, please contact us at