To apply for a passport, schedule an appointment and appear in person at the Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy in Libreville with the following materials:
- Completed and unsigned Application for U.S. Passport (DS-11) (PDF 98 KB) for minors or Completed and signed Application for U.S. passport (DS-82) for adults. Print the online application and bring to Consular Section.
- Birth certificate (original or certified copy).
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) if applicant is a U.S. citizen born out of the United States (original or certified copy).
- Two color 2”x2” photographs on white background.
- Official identification if applicant is over age 16.
- Passport fee for applicant over 16 years of age: $135 or FCFA equivalent.
- Passport fee for children under 16 years of age: $105 or FCFA equivalent.
- Pictures of minor applicant growing up from birth to present age.
Forms: Forms related to the passport application are available at: http://travel.state.gov/passport/forms/forms_847.html.