In the event of an emergency, U.S. citizens may call the Department of State’s Office of Overseas Citizen Services at +1-888-407-4747.
The Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy in Libreville provides the following routine services to American citizens: passport issuance and renewals, issuance of Consular Reports of Birth Abroad to American citizens born overseas, enrollment of American citizens, and notarial services. It is also responsible for the issuance of travel warnings, public announcements, and other travel information for Gabon.
The Consular Section is open to U.S. citizens for routine services by appointment only every Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Routine services are by appointment only. You must schedule your appointment online.
- ACS Appointment System (To schedule passport and CRBA services)
- Notarial and Other Services Appointment System
- Checklist for CRBA Application (PDF)
- Application for Consular Report of Birth Abroad (PDF)
- U.S. Passport Renewal Application for Eligible Individuals (PDF)
- Application for U.S. Passport (PDF)
- Statement of Consent (PDF)
- Statement Regarding a Valid Lost or Stolen U.S. Passport (PDF)
No appointment is necessary for emergency services for U.S. citizens.