Eligibility for a CRBA

The birth of a child abroad to U.S. citizen parent(s) should be reported as soon as possible to the Embassy for the purpose of establishing an official record of the child’s claim to U.S. citizenship at birth.  This official record is a known as the Consular Report of Birth Abroad and is considered a basic U.S. citizenship document.

You can make an appointment by emailing us at LibrevilleACS@state.gov or calling +241-01-45-71-00. Your child must be physically present at the appointment.

For further information, please click here.