Event: Departure Flight Confirmed
The Embassy has arranged for a departure flight on Tuesday, April 7. The flight information is below:
ASKY light KP 63 will depart from Libreville for Lomé at 9:00 am. In Lomé, passengers will board Ethiopian Air flight ET 508 for Newark. The flight will arrive in Newark at 19:15 on the same day. The cost of the two flights is $4500. Payment details will follow. The Embassy does not have any additional flights planned.
If you are a U.S. citizen who wishes to return to the United States, please send a copy of your passport IMMEDIATELY to LibrevilleACS@state.gov along with the following information:
- Your full name as spelled in your passport
- Current phone number and WhatsApp number
- Email address
- Date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Passport number, date of issuance, date of expiration. If not a U.S. passport, please note country of issuance.
- Current location (city, country, hotel name if not in residence)
- Health condition and special considerations
- Number of U.S. citizens in your party. Please note any non-U.S. citizen immediate family members seeking to travel with you.
- Gabonese visa status (i.e. valid until MM/DD/YYYY)
- Employer or affiliation within Gabon
Priority will be given to U.S. citizens who are at higher risk of severe illness if exposed to COVID-19 (including older adults and persons with underlying medical conditions), U.S. citizen minor children, and adult U.S. citizens in need of medical assistance. Requests from other U.S. citizens will be considered on a first-come, first-serve basis. All persons who wish to depart must have appropriate travel documents.
On March 14, the Department of State authorized the departure from any diplomatic or consular post in the world of U.S. personnel and family members who have been medically determined to be at higher risk of a poor outcome if exposed to COVID-19.
Effective March 16, U.S. Embassy Libreville has suspended routine consular services. For emergency American Citizens Services, including emergency passports, please visit our website for additional information.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Gabon.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States
- U.S. Embassy Libreville, Gabon
Sablière, BP 4000
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Gabon Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter